- Have a professional clean your rain gutters once a year. This is one of the most important things you could do to keep the rain out of your house because a clogged rain gutter will redirect the rain toward the outside walls of your home, which can lead to leaks on the inside.
- Cover any air vents that could allow water to seep into your home and cause a flood.
- Make sure your windows are properly maintained. Go Pro Restoration & Maintenance prioritize proper window installation and maintenance to prevent leakages.
- Schedule a roof inspection every five years. Any crack in your roof can result in a minor or major leak that can ruin your home during heavy rainfall. If you have a professional inspect your roof every five years, you will prevent spending more money when a major repair must be done in an emergency.
- If you have a basement, have a professional plumber add a sump pump to your home. Go Pro also has a plumbing company that specializes installing sump pump in homes across New York City. A sump pump will automatically drain excess water during a flood so that it does not sit there and ruin the floors and walls in your home. A sump pump should also be inspected every few years to make sure it is working properly.
- Commercial Construction
- Residential Construction
- Custom Cabinets, Closets, etc.
- Interior Build-Out and Finishes
- Complex Installation and Interior Finishes
- Construction Defect Reconstruction
- High-Rise Reconstruction and Restoration
- Historic Reconstruction and Restoration
- Design and Build
- Our Projects
- Contact us